UPAD is the best application for handwriting. Write on it, just like you would on a sheet of paper.
You can use this for a diary, planner, lecture note, conference note, letters, Calligraphy, etc.
Create documents with easier-than-ever-to-use interface and a variety of features
[The best feel of writing]
– Write fast and easy—like when you handwrite on a sheet of paper.
– When you’re listening to a lecture or at a conference, you can draw, modify, and write fast.
– You may rest your palm on the screen. It is made to recognize just the touch-pen.
– No other application allows the feeling of writing like UPAD.
– It allows the “real” feeling of handwriting.
– Read and edit PDF files with UPAD.
– Edit PDF files with add/copy/delete functions.
– Add handwriting, texts, pictures, etc. to PDF files.
– Manage theses, lecture notes, manuals, musical notes, etc. in PDF format effectively.
[Easier-than-ever-to-use image insertion]
– Save multiple pictures in a form of documents easily.
– You can capture a part of a map or web page and save it to a file.
– This provides you with special effects and frames that will enhance images.
– You no longer need to move back and forth from one application to another.
– You can enter words by using a keyboard.
– This includes various fonts, sizes, backgrounds, and alignments that are in Microsoft Word.
– You can put in callouts, rectangles, arrows, circles, etc. easily.
– You’ll be able to draw a table easily.
– You’ll be able to share not only emails, but SMS such as Facebook and Tweeter through iMessage.
– You can print out documents immediately through Air Printer.
– You can send UPAD documents to all applications that can read images and PDF’s.
[A variety of easy templates]
– Set up schedules monthly/weekly/daily.
– This provides various templates you need when you create a document.
– You may use the image of your choice as the background.
– You can now back-up not only as a whole, but partially—one document at a time.
– It’s possible to back-up and restore quickly and stably.
[Support iCloud sync]
– Thanks to iCloud sync, your all documents in UPAD will synchronize between your iPad and iPhone automatically.