Phone Drive allows you to store, view and manage files on your iPhone or iPad. You can connect to Phone Drive from any Mac or PC over the Wi-Fi network and transfer files by drag & drop files straight from the Finder or Windows Explorer.
Phone Drive features document viewer, PDF reader, music player, image viewer, voice recorder, text editor, file manager and support most of the file operations: like delete, move, copy, email, share, zip, unzip and more.
— KEY FEATURES —
– SUPPORT CLOUD STORAGE: (in-app purchase)
Support Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud Drive, Box and Yandex.Disk storage.
– PDF READER:
Support fast PDF reader with thumbnails and bookmarks features.
– MULTIMEDIA PLAYER:
An ability to in app create your own audio playlist with repeat, shuffle, background playback and remote control from multitask.
– DOCUMENT READER:
Support MS Office, iWork, Text & HTML
– HTTP/FTP PASSWORD PROTECTED:
Files transfer between PC/Mac with password protected.
– FILE OPERATION:
Move, Copy, Rename, Delete, Zip, Unzip, UnRAR, Create File and Folder.
– FILE SHARING:
File sharing with other iPhone/iPad devices via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection with automatic search of nearest available devices around you.
– EASY FILE UPLOAD:
Drag and drop files upload via your PC/Mac web browser or USB via iTunes.
– TEXT EDITOR:
Built-in text editor that allows you to edit your text files or source codes on your iOS device.
– IMPORT/ FILES CREATION:
An ability to create text files, image captures, video records, voice recordings and import pictures from photo library.
– PASSCODE LOCK:
An ability to protect your files from viewing by others.
Option for use your fingerprint to unlock Phone Drive with TouchID support. (iOS 8 only)
This app is developed for both iPhone and iPad, you need to purchase only once.
— AUDIO PLAYER —
– Able to in app create audio playlist.
– Plays all MP3 files from a folder as a playlist.
– Repeats and shuffles songs.
– Supports background audio playback.
– Supports Audio Remote Control from multitask.
— VIEWABLE FORMATS —
– Audio (WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF, AIF, AIFF, AAC)
– Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO)
– Movies (MP4, MOV, MPV, M4V, MKV, AVI, 3GP)
– iWorks (Pages, numbers, and Keynote)
– Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
– RTF (Rich Text Format)
– RTFD (TextEdit with embedded images)
– PDF Documents
– Plain text
– Source code
– HTML web pages
– Web archives