MWeb is a professional Markdown writing, note taking, and static blog generator app for Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Here are some special features of MWeb.
## The software
* Made with supporting native technologies in mind. It is always a perfect integration with the platform.
* Aiming for modern UI and high performance, also being powerful, easy-to-use, and fully-featured.
### The powerful syntax
* Use the Github Flavored Markdown (GFM) by default.
* Included with the support of creating tables, TOCs, LaTeX math, fenced code blocks, task lists, footnotes, and many more.
* Easily generate graphics with any of mermaid, Graphviz, ECharts, PlantUML, js-sequence-diagrams, and flowchart.js.
### Editing assistant
* Gracefully handle image insertion: direct copy and paste, drag and drop, and full-colored preview in the editor.
* Specify the image size in Markdown-compatible syntax.
* Inserting tables and LaTeX equations with ease.
### Note taking
* Store and manage all documents in a tree-like categoring library with a tagging system. Categories can be gracefully exported or turned into static websites.
* Put quick notes.
* Instantly search from the entire library.
* Exporting contents as various formats, including HTML, EPUB, PDF, RTF, Docx, and even image.
* Publishing the articles to Wordrpess, Metaweblog API, WordPress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Medium, and Tumblr.
* Smooth support for image upload services: using Google Photos, Imgur, Qiniu, Upyun, or your custom API.
### External documentation
* There is an external mode in MWeb that enables importing existing markdown files in directories. It also handles contents from Gitbook, JekyII and Hexo.
1. Fix search bug.
2. Add search by categories, tags, titles. Thanks @tianhao https://github.com/tianhao/alfred-mweb-workflow .
1. Search syntax: [keyword1] [keyword2]… [-c category1,category2…] [-t tag1,tag2…] [-h keyword1,keyword2,…]
2. If you fill: “MWeb Blog”, it will search the document content that contains “MWeb” and “Blog” keywords.
3. If you fill: “MWeb Blog -c cat1,cat2”, it will search the document’s categories contains “cat1” and “cat2” and the content contains “MWeb” and “Blog” keywords.
4. If you fill: “MWeb Blog -h key1,key2”, it will search the document’s title contains “key1” and “key2” and the content contains “MWeb” and “Blog” keywords.
5. In External Mode, If you fill: “MWeb Blog -h key1,key2”, it will search the document’s file name contains “key1” and “key2” and the content contains “MWeb” and “Blog” keywords.
3. Fix words counter bug.
4. Add shortcut: Ctrl + Enter to add the Quick Note to MWeb Library.
5. Support macOS Mojave Dark Mode.