MetaImage is the ultimate tool to read, write and edit images metadata. This is first editor that allows you to edit EXIF, IPTC and XMP tags as well as MakerNotes in a beautiful and familiar interface.
The application has been designed to improve your workflow. Users can create and manage presets. Moreover, a special support is provided for geographical and thumbnail data. In addition, displayed tags can be customized via the preferences. In this way, the application fits to your personal needs.
MetaImage is completely integrated to your mac ecosystem. The application even includes a Photos extension.
Supported tags (>5000 tags):
– ICC Profile
– and much more
The application is designed for professional needs. More than 90 image formats are supported (MOS, CR2, DNG, NEF, NRW, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, RAW, and much more). MakerNotes tags may be edited but not created or deleted. This avoids many potential problems with OEM software.
– Export tags to CSV and JSON
– Export embedded thumbnails
– Export embedded jpeg from raw
– Copy/Paste multiple tags
– Support password-protected images
– Support notifications and touch bar
This version has been optimized for macOS High Sierra and later. Moreover the application is available in 7 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Chinese).
Feedbacks can be sent directly from the application. In this way, you can contact us for any kind of suggestions and improvements in few clics.
MetaImage is accompanied by other applications.
– SnapMotion: extract still images from videos with precision.
– GlueMotion: edit, deflicker and assemble images into time lapse.
We are really excited to announce you two big news. The first news is that this update significantly improves MetaImage. In particular, it introduces tips, formatted copy as well as the support of the reading and writing of the ICC file. The second news is that MetaImage is now accompanied by a new app named SyncSettings. It allows you to back up and sync the preferences of your apps effortlessly. Take at look at it!
– Introduced tips
– Added support of formatted copy in the preset
– Added support of ICC file and tags
– Added support for PNG tags
– Added localization for Apple and PDF tags
– Fixed a lot of tags (CreationDate, …)
– Fixed a lot of minor issues