Grabber : Screenshot Master allows you to capture the screen as a layered PSD file or single PNG image.
Great timesaver : Open and edit in Photoshop, Pixelmator or any other PSD compatible graphic editor. Hide, reorder and move any layer to customise screenshot.
Grabber lives in your status bar, you can use custom hotkey (default is Cmd+Shift+5) to quickly create screenshot.
– Save as PSD or PNG
– Support for multiple displays
– Retina support
– Menu bar icon
– Assignable Global Keyboard Shortcut: Default Shift+Cmd+5
– Save PSD files to the selected folder
– Create screenshot of window from window hierarchy
•macOS Mojave support
• improved calculations when capturing to the psd file
• support of dark/light themes on the latest macOS
• window list is properly showing all windows on the latest macOS
• fixed bug with the hot key assigning
• fixed bug that was causing a crash under rare conditions