Camtasia 2018 is the go-to video solution for creating professional-looking software demonstrations, product tutorials, online lessons, and recorded presentations- no video experience needed. Record your screen, import PowerPoint presentations, or add video footage you already have. Then edit, add effects with drag-and-drop ease, and share out your videos with anyone. With so many easy to use features and effects, you’ll be creating polished videos in no time.
• Easily record your screen, webcam, import your PowerPoint presentations to turn into a video, or import your own video and audio files
• Add eye-catching effects in seconds with callouts, transitions, behaviors and other effects
• Quickly add captions to your videos with speech to text, copy and paste text, or import .sami or .srt files
• Create, save, and apply themes with custom color and font preferences to ensure a consistent look and feel
• Organize and store your media and assets in the library to save time and ensure consistency with video creation
• Camtasia 2018 also includes royalty-free assets like customizable intros and outros, lower thirds, animated backgrounds, animated backgrounds, icons, and music tracks
With Camtasia, you can make videos from start to finish in hours, not days.
Enhancements in Version 2018.0.5:
• Added support for macOS Mojave (version 10.14)
• Added support to resume a SCORM e-learning lesson with the TechSmith Smart Player. Users will be able to resume the video at the time they exited the video.
• Fixed a bug that prevented quizzes from appearing when using SCORM
• Fixed a bug that caused Camtasia to crash on launch when users’ keyboards were not set to English.
• Fixed a crash when unzipping files on OS X 10.11
• Fixed a problem that prevented upgrading Camtasia 2 projects in some cases.
• Fixed a problem that could cause a crash when combining animations with the clip speed effect.
• Fixed a problem importing media with special characters in projects exported from Windows.
• Fixed a problem that prevented quizzes from being shown when email reporting was not selected.
• Bug fixes and improvements.