Draw with pencils, pens, markers, erasers, thick acrylic*, ink brush*, soft pastel* and watercolor* paint brushes to create artwork that can be sent as layered PSD files to Adobe Photoshop CC or Adobe Illustrator CC.
Artists tell us they love the:
• Ability to add multiple image and drawing layers they can restack, rename, transform and merge.
• Access to 14 tools they can adjust size, color, opacity and blending settings.
• Flexibility to organize their favorite tools and colors in the toolbar.
• Control of individual brush settings like pressure sensitivity and velocity.
• Perspective and graph grids.
• Multiple stylus support for Adonit, Wacom, Pencil by 53 and Apple Pencil.
• Option to work with shape stencils they can pinch to scale, trace, outline and stamp.
BUZZ FROM USERS AND PRESS
“Go team! I am so excited to be using this app on my new iPad Pro with Apple Pencil!” – David K Manuel
Try using Photoshop Sketch with:
You can also take advantage of other Creative Cloud services like:
Search for and license high-res, royalty-free images from inside Sketch. Incorporate quality imagery into your work.
CREATIVE CLOUD LIBRARIES
Get easy in-app access to your assets — including Adobe Stock images and brushes created in Capture CC.
DIRECT TO DESKTOP
Send a file to Photoshop CC or Illustrator CC with layers preserved. It automatically opens on your desktop, letting you effortlessly build on your idea.
POWERED BY CREATIVESYNC
Adobe CreativeSync ensures that your files, fonts, design assets, settings and more all instantly appear in your workflow wherever you need them. Start your creative work on any device and seamlessly pick it up on another.
We’ve improved the overall performance and stability.
If you enjoy using Adobe Sketch, please leave a review. It really helps!