For high-quality images, medium-format cameras were the professionals’ choice for years. And many preferred the framing of the 6x7cm format above all. 6×7 for iPhone takes you back to that time, with beautiful, high-resolution images that aren’t quite square – but aren’t too stretched out, either.
Give your iPhone a taste of classic medium-format photography. Sick of square? Weary with widescreen? Let 6×7 give your photographic world a new shape.
* 6:7 image ratio
* Blistering performance
* Optional Real-time Preview
* Full EXIF support – including location-tagging
* Manual focus and exposure control
* What you see is what you capture
* Framing grids help you keep your verticals and horizontals where they should be
* “Split-image” shows where the middle of your composition is, and even whether it’s level
* Fixed focal length lens (no digital zoom to make your photographs fuzzier)
* Saves straight to the Camera Roll
* Manual flash control – it’s either on or off
* Color or B&W
* Elegant user interface
* View and share your images—e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram and other apps
* Opt-in to Real-time Preview – see exactly (from any of sixteen Color or B&W Modes) what you will take, in the viewfinder!
* Picture Review lets you see your photographs on screen straight after you’ve taken them (tap to clear)
* Select B&W Mode from eight dramatic choices
* Select Color Mode from eight sumptuous choices
* Print Border adds a crisp white or black border to your photographs, or a choice of film and hand-printed effects
* Control sounds: audio feedback when you click a switch or press a button
* A retro flashgun sound, for some serious nostalgia
* Save as HI-Quality JPEG, MAX-Quality JPEG (no visible compression artefacts) or TIFF
MANUAL FOCUS/EXPOSURE CONTROL:
* Tap to set the focus/exposure point-of-interest
* Tap-hold to set an independent exposure point-of-interest (a single tap now manages focus alone)
* Swipe the display to lock the focus and exposure
* Double-tap to return to Autofocus/Autoexposure
From Jag.gr, the people who brought you 6×6 for iPhone and 645 PRO
* Fixes minor audio routing issue.